Buying Matching pair of Emerald cut diamond
A client wanted to Buy a pair of Emerald cut diamond of 3cts each to fit in Earstuds. When one has to buy diamond for an earstud it has to match in terms of color , clarity , shape , size and lustre.
“How should i buy matching pair of Emerald cut diamonds ?”
Things to take care while buying Emerald cut diamond
While buying a matching pair one should take care of few thing.
1. The Emerald should not be too elongated or too short.
2. The Length to Width ratio (Length divide by Width) should be between 1.30 to 1.40
3. Table size should be 63% to 69% and Depth should be 63% to 66%
4. For matching pair it is important to check if both diamonds look similar by face-up view.
How to source Matching pair of diamonds
We at “Solitaire Safari” erstwhile “Diamond Tour” can not just help you buy right diamond but also save money. We source diamonds directly from the manufacturers in india where 9 out of 10 diamonds are cut , polished and traded.
The process flow is simple.
1. We seek your budget and preferences for buying diamonds.
2. Accordingly we go around in the diamond market , reject diamonds which has some sort of Brown or green tinge.
3. We remove diamonds which have obvious or intense inclusion which downgrades the clarity of diamonds.
4. We check if the 2 diamonds look identical in terms of color , clarity , shape and faceup view keeping it in matching box.
5. Confirmation received from Consumer to buy Pair
6.Payment received from consumer
7. We ship the pair of diamond to the consumer