how to Buy a Solitaire Diamond for Engagement Ring
useful information on how to Buy a Solitaire Diamond for Engagement Ring.
the video cover all the important aspect such as, Price, Clarity , Color, Cut, Fluorescence
in general if you are Buying a Solitaire Diamond from a Store or from a Website, you dont get to know much about the Diamond except for what is mentioned on the Certificate
it is very important to know what is inside the Diamond. a Solitaire comprise 80% of your Ring Budget and the remaining 20% is the Metal( Gold/Platinum) and Labour and the Side Diamonds ( if there are any)
as 9 out of 10 Diamonds in the World are Cut Polished and Traded in India, we can help you Source them from here that will not only help you Save enough money but also help you buy a better quality of Diamond.
you can be located in NewYork, London, Hongkong, Dubai, Sydney, Singapore, Shanghai, or any part of the World, we can Guide/Assit in buying a perfect Solitaire
so looking forward to your Solitaire Diamond request on www.allyoursjewels.com
141total visits,1visits today